Donate now to the fund.
Any donation large of small will be welcome. If you are a tax payer and you can donate €21 per month or a total of €250 in a year then we will be able to claim back tax credits and make your donation go further. All donations will be used solely for bursaries.
- By Direct Debit. Please fill in the Direct Debit form right here, complete your bank details and send it to: Comhlámh, 12 Parliament St, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- You can now also set up direct debit using the GoCardless links below. Click here to donate €21 every month and here to donate €250 in each year in one go.
- By using PayPal. Just insert the appropriate amount.
- By Cheque: Please post your cheque, draft or postal order, made payable to “Comhlámh” with an accompanying note clearly marking it out for the Dympna Meaney Fund to Comhlámh, 12 Parliament St, Dublin 2, Ireland
- By Bank Transfer: Please arrange to transfer the appropriate amount with the reference Dympna Meaney Fund to Comhlámh IBAN IE77IPBS99061080009753 BIC IPBSIE2D, Permanent TSB Grafton Street 70, Dublin 2.